The men’s ministry at cornerstone Christian Church in Wyckoff is hosting the Authentic Manhood Conference with Dr. Crawford Loritts on March 6 and 7. Conference Schedule:
- 6:30-7:10 p.m. – Coffee/Desserts served & Optional Chik-Fil-A Dinner (dinner $5pp extra)
- 7:10 – 7:30 p.m. – Welcome/Music/Worship
- 7:30 – 8:30 p.m. Session 1 with Dr. Loritts
- 8:30 p.m. – Closing announcement/end of evening session
- 8:30 a.m. – Coffee and Continental Breakfast served
- 9:00 – 9:15 a.m. – Welcome/Music/Worship
- 9:15 – 10:10 a.m. – Session 2 with Dr. Loritts
- 10:10 – 10:25 a.m. – Coffee Break
- 10:25 – 11:15 a.m. – Session 3 with Dr. Loritts
- 11:15 – 11:30 a.m. – Closing prayer/announcements
Dr. Loritts currently serves as Senior Pastor of Fellowship Bible Church in Roswell, Georgia. His speaking engagements have included evangelistic outreaches, conferences, conventions, churches, colleges, and seminaries. He is a frequent speaker at Camp-of-the-Woods and Word of Life in the Adirondack Mountains as well as for professional sports teams, including three Super Bowls and the NCAA Final Four Chapel. He has spoken to gatherings of senior military officers at the Pentagon and he is a featured speaker at Promise Keepers men’s conferences. Pastor Loritts has written numerous books, including: Unshaken, Leadership as an Identity and Lessons From A Life Coach. His latest book (co-authored with his wife, Karen) is Your Marriage Today…And Tomorrow. He is a visiting professor at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and the host of “Living A Legacy,” a daily radio program.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION is $20 per person. Attendees can also purchase a Chick-Fil-A boxed dinner (in advance) on Friday evening for an additional $5 per person. For more information and to register, you can visit Cornerstone’s website at www.cornerstonenj.org or you can click here to register.
To reserve your place please register by March 2, 2020.