What’s the value of building a strong men’s ministry in your church or community? How powerful is it when men come together in fellowship and love to worship our Father and praise His holy name?
Isaiah 41:13 proclaims God’s promise to support and help us through every trial. Yet, too often in today’s busy world, men are feeling like the forgotten flock – left to shoulder the burden of leading their families with little support outside of prayer and a Sunday service. They often feel lonely and overwhelmed, tempted away from God’s light into the darkness of despair, depression, sins of the flesh, or substance abuse.
We are told in Proverbs 27:17 that “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” Legacy Minded Men is a ministry that is full-in committed to bringing that good news to men and their churches! Because of that commitment, we are offering churches a first-of-its-kind experience designed to unite men and facilitate Christ-centered relationships and personal growth! It’s called The Legacy Minded Men Conference.
The Conference is a one-day event which will be hosted by multiple churches throughout your region, and the nation. It will unite men of all ages, races, and denominations. Most importantly there will be tools provided to “keep the discussion” going long after the conference ends.
We are inviting churches to consider becoming a host site for this “Conference in a Box” set for Saturday, April 28. This unique self-guided Men’s Conference will be held in numerous churches… simultaneously.
Should you choose to become a Legacy Partner Church, all conference materials will be provided free of charge, and you (or your men’s leader/other leader) would serve as the leader and facilitator for the day.
The Legacy Minded Men Conference has been made possible through a partnership with Salem Media Group and will feature a diverse line-up of powerful speakers, including:
- Tony Evans, bestselling author, speaker, and pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, Dallas
- Kenny Luck, Every Man Ministries
- Ron Hutchcraft, Ron Hutchcraft Ministries
- Ryan Baitzel, senior pastor, Emergence Church, Totowa, New Jersey
- Joe Pellegrino, founder, Legacy Minded Men
- And more!
You and your men will receive:
- Pre-recorded messages from the speakers on DVD
- A downloadable app with full details on all aspects of the conference
- A detailed Facilitator’s Guide with complete information on the church’s role prior to, during and after the conference
- Marketing materials and other downloadable tools, including an app to support ongoing engagement and encouragement for all attendees
- And again, the conference in a box kit is provided to the church at no charge!
The best part of the event is not the event at all, but rather what happens after the event. Men will be encouraged to go through a simple discipleship program and then form a group with other men to discuss things unique to them in a safe transparent environment. Interested in finding out more? Visit www.TransformedConferences.com.