Justice Network and High Mountain Church will host their second annual free FUNdraiser food truck event, featuring craft vendors, kid’s activities, a Mothers’ Day plant sale, and music, on May 11, from 1-6 p.m.
All donations go to survivors of S.O.A.P.’s Human Trafficking Survivor Retreat Scholarship Fund. Justice Network is a local grass roots group of Christian volunteers who raise awareness about human trafficking and support for survivors.
Food trucks at the event include:
- Churroland (not just churro’s, but empanadas, hot dogs, fries, chicken)
- Clydes Homemade Italian Ice & Ice Cream (great selection)
- All Surf No Turf (lobster sandwiches, shrimp tacos)
- The Mozzarella God (absolutely incredible!)
- Ben & Jerry’s (fair trade and delicious!)
- And more! Food trucks still being added every day, so keep checking the Facebook event page!!
Attendees can browse fantastic Mother’s Day gifts at the plant sale and craft table vendors – including jewelry, household items, accessories, and other gifts. Children will enjoy kids’ activities including a bounce house, dance lessons, sand art, face-painting, and games.
The event will be held at High Mountain Church, 681 High Mountain Road, No. Haledon, NJ. Parking: across High Mountain Rd. in Memorial School lot or along Darrow Drive
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow on social media:
- Facebook: JusticeNetwork
- Twitter: NetworkJustice
- Instagram: nj_justicenetwork
The Justice Network, which partners with national organizations, meets monthly at High Mountain Church in North Haledon to discuss current events and how lay people can take action to make a difference.